Terms and Conditions
Please read the following terms and conditions relating to your access to Our Little Treasure (OLT). By Our Little Treasure, the customer (that’s you) acknowledges that you have read, understood and agreed to be bound by the terms and conditions as set out below.
"Our Little Treasure", "OLT" or "ourlittletreasure.com.au" means CLARKE FAMILY VENTURES Pty Limited t/a OUR LITTLE TREASURE, ABN: 50 097 009 651 of PO BOX 132 West Pennant Hills NSW 2125 Australia.
"Our Little Treasure", "OLT" or "ourlittletreasure.com.au" means a series of Internet pages containing facilities to search and select information relating to the care of children.
"Intellectual Property Rights" includes copyright; trade mark; design; and patent rights. “Product” means words, drawings, pictures and graphics contained within the website Our Little Treasure.
The following interpretations apply to specific wording used in these Terms & Conditions:
- Words in the singular include the plural and vice versa
- Words importing a gender include any other gender
- A reference to a person includes bodies corporate and unincorporated associations and partnerships
- Monetary references are references to Australian currency ($A)
3. Terms of Agreement
Information Collection and its Usage - OLT will not make any attempt to identify individual users browsing activities. However, in the unlikely event of an investigation, a law enforcement agency or other government agency may exercise its legal authority to inspect our Internet Service Provider's logs.
We will only record the details you provide to us in your subscription information. Your e-mail address will only be used or disclosed for the purpose for which you have provided it and it will not be added to any third party mailing list or used or disclosed for any other purpose outside of Our Little Treasure without your consent. OLT will never sell your e-mail address to a third party.
Users are advised that there are inherent risks transmitting information across the Internet.
3.2 Advertising on the Our Little Treasure Website
Payments for Advertising must be completed prior to any Advertising appearing on the OLT Website. All Advertisements will appear on the site within 4 working days once full payment has been received. You will receive an email receipt and confirmation once your payment has been processed and your Advertisement has been listed.
Advertisements will be approved at the discretion of Our Little Treasure. Only Advertisements deemed suitable for our visitors will be approved.
Our Little Treasure reserves the right to refuse any Advertising without reason or explanation. In this unlikely event, you will receive a full refund of any monies paid.
3.3 Minimum System Requirements
OLT internet site takes advantage of current internet technology and requires a modern browser. Most features will work on older systems and browsers, however we cannot guarantee this to be the case. It is the responsibility of the subscriber to meet minimum technology requirements.
3.3.2 Interruption of Service
OLT will use its best efforts to provide access on a 24-hour basis. However there may be an interruption to the service to facilitate reasonable maintenance by OLT. OLT will not be liable to Customers or third parties for interruptions to the service beyond its control including but not limited to:
- problems with the Customer’s telecommunications services
- problems with the Customer’s Information Service Providers
- problems with the Customer’s own Hardware or Software
- Use of the OLT product shall be at the Customer’s own risk. The Company is not responsible for any adverse consequences arising out of the use of OLT
- The Company believes that all information contained in the OLT product is accurate and reliable. However no warranty of accuracy or reliability as to such information is given to the Customer or to any third party. No responsibility for loss arising in any way from or in connection to errors or omissions in any information provided (including responsibility to any persons by reason of negligence) is accepted by The Company
- If any Act of Parliament prohibits the exclusion of any term, condition or warranty, the liability of The Company for breach of the term, condition or warranty is limited to the re-supply of the product or paying of the cost of having the product re-supplied
- OLT makes no warranties or representations regarding the quality, accuracy or fitness for purpose of any Material. OLT does not warrant or represent that the Material will not cause damage, or is free from any computer virus or any other defects or errors. OLT is not liable to users of the product for any loss or damage however caused resulting from the use of the product
- OLT does not give parenting or medical advice. Visitors are advised to seek medical or professional assistance if they are concerned regarding their child's health and/or development. OLT takes no responsibility for the misuse of this website and its information by site Visitors.
- Our Little Treasure offers Competitions for businesses to participate in through the website. It is the participating company's responsibility to ensure that all promised prizes are delivered in full and on time. Our Little Treasure accepts no liability for the delivery of prizes to customers. In the event of a prize going missing, it is the participating company's responsibility to provide a replacement prize. It is for this reason that Our Little Treasure recommends that all prize wins are delivered via registered post to allow for tracking. Our Little Treasure provides customer details that are correct and valid at the time of the client's Competition entry. These details must be treated with care and with the utmost confidentiality.
3.5 Property and Copyright
Copyright in all material on this website (Material) is owned by CLARKE FAMILY VENTURES Pty Limited t/a OUR LITTLE TREASURE, unless otherwise indicated.
Other than for the purposes of and subject to the conditions prescribed under the Copyright Act 1968 (or any other applicable legislation throughout the world) you are not permitted in any form or by any means to reproduce, adapt, re-transmit, distribute, store in a retrieval system or commercialise the Material or any part of it without seeking prior written approval from CLARKE FAMILY VENTURES Pty Limited t/a OUR LITTLE TREASURE.
Enquiries should be directed to:
The Our Little Treasure
PO BOX 132
West Pennant Hills 2125
You are not permitted to use the OLT web site to sell a product or service or to increase traffic to your web site in ways that contravene the wishes or terms and conditions of OLT.
If you want to post, publish, or use content from (or contained within) the Services on your Web site or in any other Internet activity, you will need permission from Our Little Treasure. Please see our contacts page.
OLT grants permission to:
- Download and store a reproduction of this Material on your local computer for the sole purpose of viewing the material
- Display, print and reproduce this Material in unaltered form only for your personal, non-commercial use or use within your organisation so long as you give appropriate acknowledgment of the copyright owner and indicated that permission from OLT is required if Material is re-published in any format
Apart from any use as permitted under the Copyright Act 1968 all other rights are reserved.
3.6 Shopping and Product Delivery
Our Little Treasure Returns Policy
To return a product to Our Little Treasure, you will need to contact us directly at email@example.com, Monday to Friday: 9am - 5pm (EST).
The following information is needed to authorize your return:
- Customer name
- Full address
- Account number
- Nature of the problem
Our Little Treasure accepts returns on all merchandise if we have been contacted within 7 days of purchase. All packaging must be in its original state to be accepted for refund. Original shipping and handling charges are not refunded on returned items. Customers are responsible for all shipping charges on items returned to Our Little Treasure. Images shown on the Our Little Treasure web site are for illustration purposes only and may not represent actual products featured in the text.
Returns will not be accepted for incorrect choice or a change of mind.
All products purchased through Our Little Treasure will be posted for distribution within 5 working days from receiving the original order. Please keep your purchase reference number to allow for easy tracking of your order's status.
3.7 Governing Law
This agreement will be governed by and construed according to the laws of New South Wales, Australia.
Any dispute arising in connection with this agreement which cannot be settled by negotiation between The Company and the Customer shall be submitted to arbitration in accordance with the rules for the Conduct of Commercial Arbitrations for the time being of the Institute of Arbitrators Australia. During such arbitration, both parties may be legally represented.
3.9 Entire Agreement
This agreement constitutes the entire agreement between The Company and the Customer and supersedes all prior representations, agreements, statements and understandings, whether verbal or in writing.
Terms and Conditions of Competition Entries
- Winners will be selected and notified within the first 3 days of each new month.
- Competitions are open to Australian residents only. Only one entry per e-mail address please.
- Competitions are open to financially current Our Little Treasure members only.
- Personal information collected during this competition will be used purely for contacting competition winners. Your details will not be forwarded or sold to any other party and remain the property of Our Little Treasure.
- Our Little Treasure reserves the right to change the specifics of any prizes as required. In this unlikely event, we will notify all entrants and update the prize listing immediately on the website. The value of the prize will remain the same as the prize originally offered.
- The judges decision is final. Winners must correctly answer the question supplied to qualify as a winning entry.
- All prizes must be claimed within 30 days of being notified. Every attempt will be made during this time to contact you using the details you have supplied.
- The promoter is Our Little Treasure - ABN: 50 097 009 651
Media Information and Press Releases
The Team at Our Little Treasure would be delighted to assist you with any questions or enquiries you may have regarding our Australian-based service.
Our Little Treasure offers a range of Educational Activities, Recipes, Articles, Parenting Tools and more to all people caring for young children under the age of 6 years.
In the event of Our Little Treasure appearing in a publication (online, print, radio or television), we would love for you to notify us for our records.
Link (from Our Little Treasure) Policy
We provide links to web sites operated by other parties. The links are provided to visitors for their convenience only. The presence of a link does not imply any endorsement of the material on the web sites or any association with the web site's operators. We do not operate, control or endorse any information, products or services provided by third parties through the Internet. We are not responsible for the content and performance of these sites. Use of linked sites is strictly at the visitors risk including any risks associated with destructive viruses.
Link (to Our Little Treasure) Policy
People ask us if they can link to www.ourlittletreasure.com.au. You may link to our site using normal links for any personal, organisational or commercial pages.
You may not...
- Modify the contents of the pages linked to in any way, without permission
- Link to individual images
- Give the impression that the Our Little Treasure site is part of your own web site
- Give the impression that your web site is a part of Our Little Treasure (by using the logo or use text such that the viewer of the site would get such an impression)
- Send any unsolicited mail (mail to people who have not signed up to a mailing list) which includes the address of any resources on the Our Little Treasure site
Inclusion of URL addresses in media other than the Internet
If you want to publish or include the address of a page on this web site in a newspaper, magazine, television or radio program, you are allowed to do so. It is recommended that you publish the address to the main page http://www.ourlittletreasure.com.au to make it easier for the reader to see the site in context.
Please bear in mind that some of our pages are subscription based and non subscribing visitors will not be able to view them as you can. It is worth noting that it is against our Terms and Conditions to share any password information. Users who do so will be removed from the subscription listing.
If possible please inform us at that you are publishing the address as it's always nice to be aware of such coverage.
For further information please contact us.